Thursday, November 4, 2010
I Like Drugs
I like drugs, all kinds of drugs. I like pot, acid, meth, alcohol, and 'shrooms. I have been sober for about 8 years now....but I still like drugs. And want to take them. But I guess I AM taking them, aren't I? I mean, I've been having a hell of a time lately, fighting with the parts that want to cut my arm off, fighting with the parts that want to blow my head off, fighting the ugly words that demean and shame me...so I up the dosage of my drugs. More seroquel, more ambien. Enough to quiet the emotional static that has been buzzing in my head, enough to make me stumble all over my words in school like a drunk stumbles on his own feet, hopefully not enough to give me tardive diskynesia.....or however the fuck you spell it. I like that I have this pharmaceutical solution to the chaotic disorder in my brain. But it makes me angry...why does it make me angry???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment