Saturday, April 24, 2010

Question for you....

Everything I experience internally seems "normal" to me, like everyone must experience the same inner life. I'm wondering how my "parts" seem like your alters, roles, different faces, etc and how they seem different. Anyone want to share?

2 comments:

  1. Suzie's Parts have differnt personalities, voices and animations. They have different issues of concern. Suzie Q who can be 4 or 5 is usually excited about something, usless there is a storm, then she needs protection. Libby or Linda are older and we discus social issues and problems. I hope this helps, I can only tell you what I observe when Suzie transitions. It is like meeting someone new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything I experience internally is normal for me too. My alters have different roles, faces, personalities, likes/dislikes, ages, sizes, hair color, eye color, allergies, etc. I'm kind of confused by your question, though. What exactly did you want to know?

    -Bee

    ReplyDelete